Your website represents you, your brand and shares what you do to potential customers. You don’t have the luxury to “meet” people who visit your store, it is all done through your site…
It is so important to make a good first impression. Everything from loading speed, to SEO, to your content and design goes hand in hand.
You really have to pay attention to everything, even 1 second can cost a lot of money!!
And get this..mobile sites are now more important than desktop sites. In 2016, mobile visitors became more common than desktop visitors and 80% of users use their phone for shopping research.
Take a look at these statistics:
- According to Google, it takes 500 milliseconds to load, but your page load time should not exceed 2 seconds.
This means that you have to plan to improve the speed of your images and the large files because they will hold your site down.
- Most people (around 30%) would wait 6-10 seconds for a site to load on mobile. The rest would wait up to 20 seconds
Remember people don’t have the patience to wait until a website loads, even if it is on mobile, the faster, the better.
- According to Research Gate, a person’s first impression of the design of the website goes hand-in-hand with how credible and reliable you are in your business.
This is exactly because you are making a first impression. This is who you are and selling has to do with connection. If the user does not connect with your brand, they will most likely not buy.
- 88% of users won’t return to a website if they had a bad experience according to econsultancy.
Think of the last time you had a bad experience with a website. Would you want to go back to it?
- According to CMS reports, 57% of users won’t recommend a business with a poorly designed site.
Because it has to do with user engagement and user experience. People want to enjoy visiting a site, so don’t make things complicated for them…
So don’t wait any longer and let’s get your website reviewed. There are so many more statistics and numbers that show that your website is the most important asset that you have to show your brand and you only have ONE CHANCE!
Click here to get your website reviewed and make great first impressions! I got you!